life out here is good

15 September 2006

i'm a river gal

my very first camping trip. well, at least my first one out of momma's belly! and it was H-O-T hot. but i stayed cool as a cucumber in the river. i brought along my inflatable speedboat with a retractable hard-top, some swim diapers and my bikini. i rolled tia-style without my bikini, though!

check out my first dip in the river
















and then me hanging out with everyone by our campsite





















yeah, it was a great time. i even slept in the tent. well, the first night at least. the second night momma let me get too tired out by the campfire so i needed a good cry to get to sleep. momma and poppa decided the rest of the campground probably didn't want to hear all that, so they took me up to the cabin to sleep. a/c is nice. plastic mattresses are not.

i am SO ready for our fall camping extravaganza! lost maples? inks lake? big bend? bring it on.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home