life out here is good

31 July 2006

mmm...monkey grub

holy cow! i dig this stuff. last night i was cranky at the table while mom and pop were trying to eat. so they decided to keep me busy with this thing called a banana - have y'all heard of it? it's deee-licious!
















i suggest you all go out and try one today. they are really good! mmm...i can still taste it. oh wait, there is still some on my lip. and behind my ear. and under my chin(s). and on my leg.
















when it was all said and done i was pretty well covered. but i totally dug it. no icky faces here!





















mom and pop said they'll use the high chair next time. and a bib. maybe even a spoon. this was just so spur of the moment that all that stuff was forgotten!
-munchy out

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home