life out here is good

28 June 2006

long time, i know

i've been bugging mom & pop to type this for me, but they've been "busy." yeah, right. i've been easy on them lately, what do they mean "busy?" anyway - now i got mom to do this for me.

so a lot has been going on since i last updated y'all!
  • i'm almost sitting up on my own, which is pretty cool. i'll be glad when i can see things from a different angle.
  • my hair is starting to grow a bit!
  • um. i have a new best friend - her name is gracy marie and she was born last week, but i haven't met her yet. i know we'll be best friends, though. since i'm so much older i'll show her how to do stuff!
  • i'm practicing talking A LOT. i should have this down in no time.
  • i'm also into holding my own bottle when dad feeds me. it would be a lot easier if my folks would give me a sippy cup with some handles, but momma is scared i'll spill her liquid gold. ha! doesn't taste like gold to me.
my folks have been using this thing they call "buddy magic" for a while now. i call it totally unfair. whenever they give me one of my buddies i can't help it: i put my thumb in my mouth and start getting really relaxed, sometimes even sleepy. not cool at all. even if i don't have my buddy (which is a small super soft blankie with a stuffed animal head) they will give me any fabric-type thing and i do the same thing! buddy fraud i call it.

i didn't tell y'all!!! omg. i got flips! ok, not flips, but they're close. let's not get technical here.

ok. i've got some stuff to do this afternoon. i'll post more later.
-munchy out

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home