life out here is good

14 June 2006

how could i forget?

i can't believe i forgot to write about this. check this out: on friday my mom and pop left me with the neighbors! apparently it was my mom's birthday and they wanted to go out to dinner without me. can you imagine the nerve?

at first it was ok - i napped for a while after they left. then i decided i should let sam, david and ethan know that i was ready for my folks to be back. so i cried. and i barfed on sam. and i pooed a big loud one. and i cried some more.

in retrospect i guess i should have been nicer - after all sam is like 14 months pregnant. but i was trying to help ethan know what the next few months have in store for him! i'll be nice to him one day, though...he's pretty cute.

-munchy out

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home